Monday, January 9, 2012

Hastily written blog post.

Today!
Sleep, watched Sherlock, sleep, went to work, came back, video games, skype with lizzi!

I'm writing this only so I can say that I am writing one per day.

There.
Summarized in one sentence.

Played Soul Calibur IV mostly.
Still filtering through the characters and deciding who I want to play as for the rest of my life.

Still Raphael.
My second character is still open..

Currently deciding between Voldo and Yoshimitsu.

Voldo has the WTF factor for him..
People have no idea how to counter him, or what to expect.

But Yoshimitsu's damage output is NUTS.
And he's still entertaining.

Either one of them..
I'll probably choosing Yoshimitsu.

I decided not to choose Maxi because he's kind of....
Easy to play as.

I want a challenge.

So yeah.

That's my day.

Having fun Skyping with Lizzi (:

Good night world!

Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. Rain Falls Down by We The Kings
  2. About A Girl by The Academy Is....
  3. Deceiver of Fools by Within Temptation
  4. I'm Shipping Up to Boston by Dropkick Murphys
  5. Wings of A Butterfly by H.I.M.
Video Game of the Day

Soul Calibur IV again.




Youtube Video of the Day




Picture of the Day


No comments: