Thursday, January 19, 2012

No clue what to name this blog. As such, you will address this post as 'Batman' .

Well I didn't have class today until 2:00.
I woke up maybe 11 or 10 ish, and basically hung around the house. Then I decided to go visit Caleb at Heritage and go to Qdoba!

I picked him and Ian up around 12:40 (Keep that time in mind) and went to Qdoba.
Bought food.
Went back.
When we got back to Heritage, it was maybe 1:15 ish.
So I hung around and talked to a few people until about 1:45.

Lizzi called me, so I picked it up and talked with her for a few minutes.
She'd made her own dubstep song (:
I said that I'd be home around 1:30 so I could Skype with her before I went to class.
I handed the phone to Caleb, and they said hi and talked for a few minutes.

Then Caleb gave me the phone again.. Lizzi said, "Nolan.. You have class at two, and you want to skype at about one-thirty?"
"Yeah! I'll be home then we can skype!"
".... You know it's about one fifty-five right?"
"...... Shit. I have 5 minutes. IloveyouverymuchandI'lltalktoyouafterIgettoclassByeIloveyou!" *click*

I booked it home and grabbed my laptop, then drove to class. I was only about 15 minutes late, which was pretty good. And on the plus side, I found out longboarding to the BSB building takes about 4 minutes from my car.
So I'll use that when needed (I keep my longboard in my car).

--------------------

Went home, Skyped with Lizzi for about 15 minutes, got to listen to her song (which is SICK).
Then I had to dash out the door to work.

That was the last time I saw Lizzi today.
I think she was already out when I got home.
So I had NO idea what to do with my free time.

I played Resident Evil 5.
Beat every Mercenaries map with an A+ ranking.
It was awesome.
I learned lots of tricks.
It was amazingly fun. And difficult.
Worth it.
Got to play as Wesker. Ftw.

--------------------

Then I was going to go workout, but I decided it would be too much.
So I brought my 5 and 15 pound dumbbells to my room.
Did some stretching, then some back and chest lifts and such.
I don't really need buffness. I'm working on lean-ish muscle.
Bulgy muscles are nasty.

Then for fun, I started shadow boxing with a pair of 5 pound dumbbells.
GEEZ.
That's hard.
It's so fun though.
Works every arm muscle and areas of the back and chest.

I loved it.
It's almost as fun as using a punching bag.
But I think the weights are more beneficial.
When I dropped the weights and started boxing, I felt like Muhammad Ali.
Geez.
Fast punches.
I felt like Rock Lee.
After opening the inner gates.

Yeah.
Nerd reference.

--------------------

That's about it!

I showered again, and sat back down to write this.
I'm waiting for Lizzi so I can skype with her.
I have to go to bed at 12:30 or 1:00 every night..
It's weird.
I'm not able to stay up all night with her anymore..

Well, hopefully she answers my calls.
If not..
Oh well.
It's just weird not seeing her before I go to sleep.

--------------------

Good night.

Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. No Chance (Of Walking Away Without A Scratch) by In Fear and Faith
  2. All in the Family by KoRn
  3. Still Haven't Found (What I'm Looking For) by Disturbed (YES It's a cover)
  4. Coming Undone by KoRn
  5. Dubbwubb by OMGLizzi
Video Game of the Day

Resident Evil 5



Youtube Video of the Day




Picture(s) of the Day





No comments: