Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ooooh it's my birthday! Woohoo!

All right!

My birthday!

19!

Woo.

Awkward age between 18 and 21.
Still in the 'teens', but above 18.
Not 21.

Grumble.

--------------------

I got a Tumblr.

NO clue what to do with it.
But I have one.
Yay?

I really have NO good ideas on what to blog about.

I've started adding random people on facebook.

It's kind of fun (:

I get to meet tons of new people.
I now have TONS of people texting me.

(Tons being like... 6 people).

I really don't know what else to do about anything.

I'm kind of tired.

O.o

I've had a good day.
Great friends (:

I really don't know what else to talk about right now.

I'm gonna go to sleep.

I just...
I just don't know.
I'm so tired.

Again.
Kind of like last night's post..
Just......

Tired.

I'm glad I have the friends I do.
In 3 days, I've been able to vent to one person in particular the most.
And no matter WHAT crazy shit I say, she doesn't judge me.
Which is surprising.
The stuff I talk about....
I wouldn't be friends with me.

I'm so glad I have people who are though.
They mean so much to me.

I'm tired of being awake.
I'm tired of thinking.

Good night.

--------------------

Follow me on Tumblr! - http://www.tumblr.com/blog/nolansboring

Follow me on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/omg_nolan/

Subscribe to me on Youtube! - http://www.youtube.com/user/NolansBoringChannel?feature=mhee


--------------------


Top Five Songs of the Day

  1. Epic Holiday by Angels and Airwaves
  2. I'm In Miami Trick by LMFAO
  3. Say (All I Need) by OneRepublic
  4. (The Symphony Of) Blase' by Anberlin
  5. A Day Late by Anberlin
Song Lyric of the Day

~God if you can hear me out alright
Please take these feelings for her inside
My chest hurts when I breathe tonight
It's wasting me away (You're wasting me away)
You're wasting me away

I don't wanna be where you are
I don't wanna be here even now
I don't wanna be by your side
If something isn't right
If something isn't right~

-(The Symphony Of) Blase' by Anberlin


Video Game of the Day
League of Legends




Youtube Video of the Day




Picture(s) of the Day






No comments: