Monday, February 11, 2013

2/10- On Wednesdays, we wear pink.

Ha!
I get that joke in the title now!

Taylor and I watched Mean Girls today.
I can't believe I've never seen it!

And plus, it has Tina Fey and Amy Poehler in it.
A couple of my favorite actresses.
It was hilarious, I adored it.

So as usual, I basically spent the day doing nothing.
Actually!
I learned a lot of Marvel vs. Capcom 3 today.

And I studied for 2 hours or so.

Then I got Wendy's, went to Taylor's and hung out for a bit. She had to go back to Lowe's for a cashier meeting, so I went home and got my studying done while I waited for her to get back.
Then she came over and we watched Mean Girls!
Hilarious.

It's surprising. I get annoyed with people very easily.
But we've hung out every day for a week or two, and I have yet to get angry or even bothered by her.
It's cool though, having someone like that.

We tried our hands at giving the "Overly Attached Girlfriend" face..



I think we pulled it off pretty well.

And! Also!
So generally when she went home for the night, we'd.. Emotionally fall apart.
Not because of each other or anything. But because we didn't have anything to really focus on to stay happy or anything.
But we've solved that.
Since she generally is coming to MY house, when we take her home, we just sit in her bed, watching something on TV, playing Angry Birds, or some little stuff like that.
Which really helps. Because it helps relax both of us.
I get to see her start falling asleep, which makes me feel much better, knowing that she's doing alright before bed.
And it helps me because it gives me something happy to think about before I go home.

Now, I still have little emotional road bumps.
Like now, for instance.
I'm getting assaulted by my own mind and remembering stuff and over thinking more stuff.

But I'm going to distract myself until I fall asleep.
I've got a couple job applications to fill out so I can turn them in tomorrow.

SO I shall stay busy.

I feel better that I studied. I need to keep that up every day.
I reviewed a bit of everything.

Hmm.

Oh!

So Kevin's post for today on his blog  was really, really awesome.
He's a phenomenal photographer, and I genuinely like looking at his pictures.
Check it out! He's got some really good photos on his blog.

That's probably it for now..
I'm off to go to sleep in a bit, see ya.

-Nolan

No comments: