Sunday, February 17, 2013

2/16- I could pretty much be a delivery driver.

I spent a very large portion of my day in my car!
But I'm not complaining about that.
It was really fun.

Let's see..
I spent the first half of my day in the basement playing Marvel Vs. Capcom.
Still working on my team. All I know is Taskmaster and Doom. Not sure about the middle one.

However, I've been craving Street Fighter. So I'll most likely be switching back to that for a while.

After playing that, I went to drop off some medication that Taylor left over at my house.
So down to Loveland! To visit and give her that stuffs.
I ended up actually hanging out there all evening. We talked and joked when she wasn't busy, then I wandered around that general area until her next break, when I got to play delivery driver and haul ass down to Starbucks to pick her up some coffee! I drove pretty fast. But at a reasonable speed.

Vroom. I'm exciting.

I went home to play some games and relax again. After she got off of work, I went and picked her up and we came to my house to eat some dinner.
However, we craved donuts, so we dashed down to King Sooper's to get donuts.
Sadly, they didn't have any donuts.
We bought a $2.35 thing of popcorn chicken though. We chowed down on that and watched Harry Potter.
She fell asleep about 10 minutes into the movie.

I woke her up after the movie, and we drove around town for a bit until we got tired, so I drove her home.
Now, I'm sitting all comfy in the basement in my bed of sleeping bags and blankets, blogging.
I'm listening to some music.

I'm falling asleep, so I'm going to go now.
Sleep well, talk to you another time.

-Nolan

No comments: