Wednesday, February 20, 2013

2/19- Chocolate!

Ah today was a day.

You know, I need to start finding more clever starts to my blogs.

Uh..

I AM THE NIGHT.
HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM.
YOU'RE A WIZARD HARRY.
WE HAVE A HULK.

That's it for now.
But anyway.

Class.. Class.
Nothing special.

Ah, I have a speech Thursday.
I should finish my outline.

That shouldn't be too bad.
I'm talking about this thing.

Gorgeous.

After class, I went home and played some Street Fighter, then went to visit Taylor.
Came home, and played some more Street Fighter, did a little studying, and.. That's about it.

She came over later, and we made a run to buy some chocolate at King Sooper's!
Then we watched Family Guy and ate chocolate, and she left a bit ago.

So now I'm watching some Netflix, and working on some reading that's due tomorrow.
That's it for now.

Night!

-Nolan

No comments: