Monday, February 4, 2013

2/3- Oddly enough, today was also wonderful.

This weekend has been phenomenal.
Friday was amazing and I had a great time hanging out with my friends, and I met Taylor!

We hung out all of yesterday and most of today.
I drove down to Loveland to get lunch with her on her break. And by lunch, I mean we went to Starbucks.
That was fun!

Then I basically had nothing to do up until 5 or so.
So I did some homework, studied, and just sat around twiddling my thumbs.

At 5:15 or so, I went over to pick her up so we could go.. I don't know. Do whatever we felt like!
But she was exhausted, so we ended up falling asleep watching Nightmare Before Christmas.
So at 7 or so, I convinced her to wake up, because she desperately wanted some food, so we went to McDonald's and got some food.

At that point, I asked if we wanted to go and watch Edward Scissorhands like we originally planned.
However, she indignantly stated that she wanted to go on an adventure!
We headed off to Wal-Mart to have a Wal-Mart adventure!
We tried on hats, gloves, picked up 2 cases of Jones Soda, made fun of cat food labels, tried on some superhero masks, and dropped a bunch of stuff, while checking out stuffed animals and candies and such.
We are each others' Valentines this year, because neither of us have ever had a true Valentine.
We're going to go cry and eat ice cream!

After Wal-Mart, we went to City Park and ran around a bit, swinging and such.
It turned into a venting session, with some tears and hugs. We had a talk about some various stuff that we wanted to say, which I was happy about, because there were some things that needed to be said.

After we got frozen out in the cold, we went to my house to watch Frankenweenie!
It was good, but she fell asleep halfway through. She hasn't slept much, so hopefully tonight she gets some rest.

Today! I have classes, then my interview at Chipotle!!
I'm quite nervous.
Hopefully it'll go well!

OH!

Also, we came up with a couple fun things to do.
Saturday, we're going up to Estes to take pictures.

And at some point this month, we're going to get black and white clothing, put on pure black and white makeup, dress up like this picture, and hang around Old Town.



I'm so so excited! It should be fun and adorable.

Well... I'm alone right now, so all the shit I've been holding back is hitting me.
Lame. I'm going to go to sleep now, hopefully I'll have better dreams.

G'night!

-Nolan

No comments: