Monday, February 18, 2013

2/17-I think I slept for around 14 hours today.

Yup.. I pretty much I slept for about 14 hours today.
It's kinda crazy.

I fell asleep at 5, woke up at 12, ate some cereal, went to bed, woke up at 4, ate some cereal, went to bed, woke up at 7.

So.

After that, I basically sat around and played some video games and did some studying.
Mostly games.

But I studied!
So there!

Taylor came over a bit later and we watched some Harry Potter until we got tired, and I just dropped her off.

Now I'm blogging and watching Futurama.

I'm sleeping in the basement again.. It's comfy!
The big sleeping bag pile with big blankets are awesome.
My bed is so small.
However!

Taylor is buying a new bed sometime soon, so I get her old one!
I'm so excited! It's a very comfortable and big bed.
I can't wait!
I get to reorganize my room at the same time.
I've been meaning to readjust my bed and stuff.
That should be fun.

Let's see...
That's really it.

I'm off to sleep.
Yay classes tomorrow!

-Nolan

No comments: