Friday, February 22, 2013

2/21- Camera, Hot Tub, Harry Potter. Good evening.

Today was passable!

Class... Classes.
Notes, listening to speeches, all that fun stuff.

After classes, I picked up Taylor and we headed off to Old Town to take some pictures!
We managed to get a few before.. Her batteries died.






She was not very happy about that, as we both kind of were excited to take pictures.

Also, come here and like her Facebook page!
Thanks!

We walked around Old Town and browsed some shops and laughed over stupid stuff.

We managed to find this print of an Ansel Adams photo, and we picked it up for her, and took it home.
I think it helped a bit! She definitely smiled a bit more afterwards.



We headed back to her house and went to the apartment hot tub.
That was nice. Very.. Warm.
Shocking, right?
Haven't been in a hot tub for a long time.

After drying off, we went to Wal-Mart to pick up some shampoo for me, because I ran out.
We finished off the evening by watching the last part of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, because we didn't finish the movie yesterday.

And that's my day!

Right now, I'm listening to Mumford & Sons, eating some pretzels, and studying.

I'm off to bed in a few.
Night!

-Nolan

No comments: