Tuesday, February 19, 2013

2/18- I'm a fabulous model. *Hair flip*

Today was good!
I had class, which was.. Ya know. Class. 

I looked at my grades I got on my tests recently, and I was quite pleased. Mostly.

I got a 58% on my history test, which was.. To be expected. I'm not happy about it. 
I had no idea how he wrote tests. But I didn't completely fail!

But anyway.
On my psychology exam, I got a 90%! Very happy with that. 
And a 75% on my environmental psychology exam, which I'm pretty proud of, considering  I didn't really know how she wrote her tests either.

So overall, I didn't do horribly. 
Haven't failed anything yet.
But I'm happy that I understand how the history teacher writes his stuff. 
Now I know how to study for that. 

After class, I went and picked up Taylor from her house, and we went to a couple places.
We went out and took some pictures by a river!
Here's some of them.







It was really fun. 
I got to pretend to be a model!
I liked these pictures too. They looked really good.


Then we went down to American Furniture Warehouse to go bed shopping!
There were quite a few cool and comfy ones .
Very comfy.

After that, we went to Cafe Mexicali. She's never been there!
So we split a burrito, which.. Kind of filled us up.
We went home, where we watched the rest of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on very full stomachs. 
Following the movie, we went to her house and just sat around for a bit. 
We went out and grabbed some chips and a drink or two, then went back to her house to watch The Notebook.

I still didn't cry! Or even tear up!
Winning.

And that's my day!
So now I'm getting comfortable in my basement, still watching Futurama.

It's kind of nice, having something to watch to relax, then go to sleep. 

Well, I think I'm good.

Night!

-Nolan

No comments: