Wednesday, February 6, 2013

2/5- Apparently, I can sing.

Today was a day!
Classes, nothing special.

After classes, I went home and took a shower, because Taylor and I were going to hang out!
I kind of rushed over, still wearing my pajama pants and a hastily-thrown on sweatshirt.

So we just took a couple hours of sitting and talking, with a venting session.
After that, we headed off to Starbucks, where I bought us some coffee and hot chocolate.
Then she bought us McDonald's.

And we sat in the car and sang to various songs, mostly Paramore.
And... I actually sang.
I mean, I actually put effort into singing a song.
I've never sung that way in front of anyone. Ever.
I find it pretty awesome that I'm so comfortable around her that I can actually use my voice that way.
It's.. Fun! I've never liked singing, but I did when we sang together.
Hopefully I can do that again sometime.

We had another fantastic Wal-Mart adventure!
Lots of running around. We even saw someone who looked like Carrot Top, so she loudly proclaimed "Is that Carrot Top??"

He turned around, along with his girl friend.
We pretty much flipped out and hid underneath some sweatshirts.

We headed home and just hung out, looking at funny pictures and such.
I just got home.

It was a very good day.
So.. I'm off to bed.

Good night!

-Nolan

No comments: