Saturday, February 16, 2013

2/15-I've been up for a little more than 48 hours. I'm kinda dizzy.

Well!

It has been an exciting 48 hours.

When I left you last, I was at Taylor's house, watching various stuffs on TV.
After she headed to sleep, I went home and decided to pull an all-nighter.
I mean, I had two exams today.
In a row.

And they both were pretty scary.

So I've basically had approximately 2 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours.
I'm a little dizzy.

But I made it through the tests, thankfully.
The history one.. Didn't go well.
Not really.

But the psychology one was good!
And by "good", I mean it wasn't that bad. I think I did alright.

I made it through that test, and I pretty much mentally checked out for my next class.
About 1/3 of the class actually showed up, so it was easy.
Although I mentally wasn't there, I still paid attention and took notes.

As SOON as class was out, I basically hauled ass home.
I sat around and played some Marvel Vs. Capcom. Still working on finding my ideal team.
Taskmaster as my main, with Doctor Doom as support, and I'm still deciding on my cleanup character.
I will let you know when I figure out this important stuff.

Then I headed down to visit Taylor at work!
Annnnnnnnd I got rear-ended!
On College. I was driving down the road, and someone in front of me stopped fairly suddenly.
I was a little closer than I should have been, but I still had plenty of time to stop. So I did.

Started up again, and some lady behind me slammed into my car going probably 30 or 40.

Hurt my neck.
A lot.

Neck is still a little sore. But I'm okay, my car is okay, and the woman who hit me is okay too.
The crash wasn't my fault!

Winning!

Stopped by work to visit Taylor, then headed home and played some more Marvel.
She gave me a call and told me when she was headed home, so I went and took another shower, making sure to smell super fancy with my body wash.

We went and sat around at her house for a bit, then went to Ihop!
I was CRAVING some chocolate chip pancakes.
We got there expecting to buy something to share.
However, she wanted some bacon and cheese, but I wanted pancakes.
So we had both!

It was our delayed Valentine's Day dinner!
We are so very geeky and adorable.
I tried to pour out the strawberry syrup in a heart-shaped pattern.
It ended up looking like a random splash of red, but she understood and laughed anyway.

We went back to my house and watched the last Harry Potter movie!
There were a few times where I didn't exactly understand something in the movie, and she glared at me and told me to read the books.

So I asked if I could borrow the Harry Potter books, but she glared at me and told me to finish the Hunger Games..

Today after work, she's bringing the first few Harry Potter movies and we're going to watch those!
And then on Sunday, we're going to go take long-exposure pictures of various stuffs.
Overall, today was fantastic.

And tomorrow, I get to spend even more time with her, watching more movies.
I'm pretty excited!

However, right now,

I'm going to pass out and sleep forever.

Good night!

-Nolan

No comments: