Thursday, February 28, 2013

2/28- Studying!

Today was pretty boring actually.

Classes were classes.
Went over to Taylor's after class ew4gft.

Oh, and the error right there is because Taylor slapped the laptop.
Crazy kids.

We basically just sat around and watched various TV shows while I studied.
After some being lazy, we went out to the hot tub again, and it was pretty awesome.
It was pretty hot. Shocking, right?
It was also quite cold afterwards.

Then we went out to King Sooper's to get some foods!
I bought some chicken and a drink for about $4.50, and she got some lunchables and donuts!

And that's really it. We went back to her house, and we've been sitting there since!
I'm pretty much passing out on her couch tonight.

Ah I have a test tomorrow. I'm so not excited.
Well, I've done studying, so I think I'm almost ready.
I'm going to keep studying until I go.

Ah well.

Adios!

And here's a note from our sponsor.

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.

And from Albus Dumbledore himself: Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

AND: If you're getting attacked by dementors, remember! EXPECTO THE HELL OUT OF THAT PATRONUM.

-Nolan & Taylor

No comments: