Monday, February 25, 2013

2/24- Hot Tub- Part 2

Today!

I slept!
Only until about noon.
Which I'm surprised about.

I fell asleep at around 5:30 in the morning..
But 7 hours was enough to wake up.

But on a weekday, I fall asleep at 2, get up at 10 or so, and I'm MORE tired than I usually am.

Whaaaaaat?
I don't understand.

Anyway.

I played some Call of Duty today!
Quite a bit.
I made random classes for the hell of it, because I didn't really care about my kill:death ratio.
I mean, I still don't.
Not a lot.

The classes were mainly for the "fun" factor.
However, now I'm actually trying to do well.
Which means I'm hitting about 1.50 as my k:d every match.
Which isn't fantastic.
I'm NOT that great at Call of Duty.
Seriously.

Any video game talent I have is in racing or fighting games.
Although hundreds of hours on Street Fighter has gotten my player prediction pretty good.
Like watching a guy sprint from cover to cover, and picking the right grenade, how long to cook it, how far to throw it, when to throw it, and where to aim, then where to charge with my shotgun.
I'm good at that kind of stuff.
But certainly not top-tier.
I will learn!

After my daily dose of video games, I went over to Taylor's house, and we watched some random TV, then went off to the hot tub again.
That was very comfy.

I did the thing where you get in the hot tub, go lay on the snow, then get back in the hot tub.
SHEEEEEEEE didn't though.
I was quite disappoint.

But I threw snow at her, so it kind of evened itself out.

After the hot tub, we ran to King Sooper's to get our dinner.
I bought us some Mountain Dew and Doritos for approximately $3.25, and she bought the actual food.

Celery, strawberries, and some chicken.
So we had actual food in there! Vegetables, fruit, protein, and.. Chips and soda.
All the food groups right there.

We watched the Nightmare Before Christmas in BLU-RAYYYYYYYY!
She owns the normal and blu-ray versions, but she doesn't have a blu-ray player.
So we watched it on my laptop. Tiny little 1366x768 screen.

Hopefully we'll watch it on a real TV sometime soon.

Hmm.
Oh! Then we watched the Disney Atlantis movies.
Nostalgia right to the face during that movie.
So today, we're working out and then we're going to watch El Dorado, Hercules, and Atlantis 2.

Someday, we're going to have a Disney marathon.
On a weekend or something.

Well, that's my day.
I'm going to sleep now.

Gotta get some sleep.

Night!

-Nolan

No comments: