Thursday, February 28, 2013

2/27- Na-na-na-na-na! Cheese steak.



These are the songs of the day.

I've had You Make Me Feel stuck in my head all evening.

I had class.. Class.
One of these days, something important is going to happen in class.
BUT TODAY IS NOT THAT DAY.

I think I've used that line before.
Oh well.

After class, I drove home, showered, and went over to Taylor's.
I've made it a goal to get at least 2 hours of studying in every day.
So ideally, every time we hang out, the first 2 hours will be me studying.
Then another hour will be thrown in there at some point.

Today, I went through my notes and read through the chapters that are going to be on my Logic test on Friday.
I'm glad I did that. I feel a lot more prepared.

Tomorrow, I shall continue this trend, and get even more studying done.

I've been going through drumming withdrawals!
It sucks!
My iPod is totally messed up, so it's hard to listen to music on it, let alone drum.
Taylor says that she wants to see me drum some time, so maybe she will.
I mean, HER iPod works, so I might just use hers a couple times.

After we studied, we headed out to Old Town to find some dinner.
We planned on going around Old Town to find food, but it was about 9, so everything was basically closed.
But we went down to Taste of Philly and split a large Cheese Steak and some lemonade.
It was delicious, considering my breakfast was 4 donuts.

Then we went to TCBY to get some ice cream. Because nothing beats the cold like ice cream.
We tend to... Get about 40% ice cream and 60% toppings.
Still delicious!

And we ended the night by going to my house and watching some Family Guy, then we started The Emperor's New Groove, but she heard David Spade's voice and we switched to The Benchwarmers.
Hilarious movie.

That was basically it!
Now I'm listening to the songs I posted up there and smelling...
Sun Splashed Soleado?

Not sure exactly what it is, but my candle smells delicious.
Ohhh it's getting a little strong now. Anyway.
I'm off to finish reading over my notes.

Adios amigos!

-Nolan

No comments: