Tuesday, February 12, 2013

2/11- I'm going to punch your face.. IN THE FACE.


Ah yes, the long-awaited AsdfMovie 6.
Just as amazing as ever.

I love that stuff.

Today was a normal day, nothing super-special.

Classes were classes.
Came home from class and sat around and did some reading, then Taylor sleep-texted me and asked me to come over as fast as I could.

So I woke up a very confused Taylor who wondered why I was even there.
But we put in The Woman In Black, because she vowed to make me watch it.
It wasn't too bad!

I mean, creepy as hell. But not too bad.
And a decent plot!
It was pretty cool.

Not something I'd watch again for fun, but still a good movie.

Then we galloped away dramatically to Wendy's, because food was necessary.
We ordered very high quality food off of the famous "Dollar Menu", and it was quite good.
She bought me a burger and a Frosty because "I need to eat because I look like a twig."
She's the only person who's gotten me to eat food pretty easily.
I mean, aside from mom when she makes yakisoba, but that's a given.

After our gourmet meal, we were off to Wal-Mart to get some grocery shopping done.
She got some various foods and drinks, and I picked up some new body wash!
Now, I've never owned body wash in my entire life.
But I just used it, and damn. I smell quite fancy.

We just sat around at my house afterwards, playing Sims 3 and Marvel Vs. Capcom, respectively.

And.. That's really it!

I'm off to bed.
Well, I have to read a bit. Then bed.

Goodnight!

-Nolan

No comments: