Sunday, February 3, 2013

2/2- Today was also quite wonderful.

Hmmmm. Today.
Uhh..

Woke up around 8.
Went to bed.

Woke up around 12.
Went to bed.

Woke up at 2!
Went to bed.

Woke up at 3, actually got up.

I didn't.. Do much. I just kind of sat around. Played some Mortal Kombat, some Persona 4 Arena, and.. That's really it.

I seriously can't remember what I did all day.
Well, up until.. 4ish?

Taylor invited me over to watch some movies and such.
So I actually GOT there around.. maybe 4:15 or so. Took me a bit to find her house.
Turns out, she's approximately.. 3 minutes away by car. Yay for someone who lives really close to me!

We basically sat around watching Nightmare Before Christmas for a bit, then we decided to go to McDonald's because she had a gift card. So we picked up a couple burgers, some fries, and a McFlurry for me. We went back and kept watching the movie, then suddenly decided to go swing! So we went to this little park by my house and.. Swinged? Swung? Whatever the verb is. Then we found sticks on the ground and used them as swords. Mine was Balthazar, and hers was Tiberius. Pretty awesome.
Then we made a run to Wal-Mart, because she had no food whatsoever!
We picked up some various foodstuffs and had some fun Wal-Mart shenanigans, and she introduced me to some new music! So now I have stuff to listen to!

Also, she has some pretty awesome photography, so if you get the chance, go like her Facebook page.
Just some promotion there.

We went back and watched some Harry Potter, but she had to run an errand around 7, so I went home.
She got back at 9, so I went back over, and we started more movies. We watched a couple of the Harry Potter movies, and we ended with Deathly Hallows pt. 1.
We ended up passing out on the couch about halfway through.
So eventually, we need to re-watch that movie.

I actually just got home.
I'm kind of tired.

Today around 6 or so, she's coming here, and we have more movies we need to watch.
Edward Scissorhands, the Woman In Black, and a couple other ones.

Should be fun!

Well.. I had a fantastic night. So much smiling, my face hurts still.
I love finding a new friend, especially one that's so similar to me.
I desperately needed a new friend, and someone to hang out with. Thankfully, I found one.

Maybe this will prove to me that I can meet new people without being terrified of society!
Well, good night.

I need to get some sleep.
Tomorrow is another day, hopefully one that will be just as good as today.

-Nolan

No comments: