Wednesday, February 13, 2013

2/12- Look at your man, now back at me.

So that body wash I got yesterday?

Old Spice.

How do I feel?

The tickets are now diamonds.

I'm on a horse.

That's how I feel.

Today was a day.
Classes, eww, woohoo.
Came home, did some studying and reading for my next test.

Actually, I have three tests this week.
One Thursday, two Friday.

When it rains, it pours.
Well, unless it's only sprinkling.

Then.. No, it's not pouring.
But anyway.

I'm not too excited about three tests in two days.
Ah well.

Now we get to see how good my study methods are.

Then I went to Taylor's, and basically spent the evening there.
I kind of.. Locked my keys in my car when I got there around.. 5:30. 
My mom dropped by and lent me the extra key around 11, so Taylor and I FINALLY got to go to Wendy's and get some food. 

We spent the evening watching Youtube videos, cracking immature jokes, watching various stuff on TV, and just relaxing.
It was a fantastic day.

Now, I'm going to go back to finishing my studying for the night.

See ya,

-Nolan


This boy...

Just...

Yes. 
Awesome.

No comments: